FrenzyFog provides a quality assurance period of 60 days from the date of purchase (warranty period). This warranty period is calculated from the date of purchase shown on the invoice, or from the date of production if no invoice for reference.
Terms Of Warranty
For safety and sanitary purposes, on the following items will Not covered by warranty:
- Opened or used, and therefore Non-returnable: e-liquid, open cartridges, replacement coils, manufacturer defect coils, drip tips.
- If a non-defective item is opened and used, we will not accept it back under any circumstances and they are not subject to a refund.
- Artificial damage and problems caused by misuse are not covered by warranty.
- Any hardware cracking, modification is at your own risk, it will void the warranty.
- If the product happens to be faulty at the time of arriving, please inform us immediately prior to using it.
- warranty covers: battery problem, defected screen, machine not powering on, machine not charging.
How To Submit Your Warranty
- You can contact your local store where you purchased your product for repair or replacement
The following information Needs to be provided when submit a warranty claim
- Proof of purchase
- Product name and quantity
- Serial number and Security code (With picture)
- Defective description
- Defective Video or pictures
- It usually takes 5-10 days to verify if the warranty is accepted or not.
- NO WARRANTY FOR LEAKING COILS. OR LEAKING TANKS UNLESS THE DEFECT IS OBVIOUS & CLEAR WITH THE TANK OR POD HEAD.
- if the warranty is accepted within 7 days and the same item is in stock, we can deliver item as soon as possible, if the same item is not in stock customer will have to wait around 2 months to receive a new replacement according to warranty policy.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- translation missing: en.general.accessibility.selection_help